Laborers & Operators
Mt. Pleasant, Michigan
Central Asphalt is seeking motivated, experienced laborers and operators to join its team of dedicated employees. A career in asphalt paving offers the opportunity to be part of a rewarding and necessary industry. One which contributes to the vital infrastructure of your community. If you’re interested in making your community a better place to live, work, and drive, Central Asphalt is the place for you!
- Must have a clean driving record and be able to obtain a Class A CDL. Central Asphalt will provide all training and equipment needed to obtain the CDL.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and DOT physical.
- Attendance is of the utmost importance, along with punctuality.
- Have the ability to take direction and work in a team-environment.
- Have the ability to work in hot temperatures, with extended hours, 5-6 days per week.
- Have a high degree of integrity and take pride in your work.
Benefits of Working for Central Asphalt:
- Highly competitive base pay, paid weekly
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life Insurance Policy
- 401(K) package with employer match
- Paid Holidays in season
- Promotions from within