Concrete Paver Operator & Groundman
Does the idea of transforming messy material into a smooth, level, and defined work of art intrigue you? Interstate Highway Construction is looking to hire a full-time Concrete Paver Operator and Groundman. This role will be responsible for operating a paver for various remote projects in Michigan and will require expert communication skills. Our desired candidate is a hard worker, self-motivator and has the ability to work well with others. Candidates must be dependable, hardworking and have a basic knowledge of concrete slip form paving and/or strong mechanical aptitude.
- Experience with Gunter Zimmerman 850 paver
- Valid driver's license
- Electrical Troubleshooting and/or Hydraulic Troubleshooting knowledge
- Experience in training others to properly finish concrete
- Ability to work in all weather conditions and all seasons
- Bilingual applicants will be given special consideration