M&M Excavating is looking for an Equipment Mechanic to join its highly skilled team. Applicants should be interested in long term employment. Attractive compensation and benefits are available, as well as considerable growth opportunities.
- Proven maintenance experience with heavy/diesel equipment
- Your own tools
- CDL or the ability to obtain one
Benefits of Working for M&M Excavating:
- Great compensation package - $18-30/hr depending on experience plus a generous bonus plan (you could earn $75,000 a year or more)
- Benefits package including: medical coverage, life insurance and 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Training – opportunities for advanced courses to become an expert in the field
- Advancement – As you grow in your skills, you will earn additional pay. As the company continues to grow, they will be looking for someone to step into a shop management role
- Reputation – M&M is a growing, family owned company that has been in business for 45 years and is highly sought after due to their quality of work.
- Stability - Average employee tenure is over 15 years
A Good Job
Starts with a Great Employer
M&M is a growing, family owned company that has been in business for 45 years and is highly sought after due to their quality of work.
It all started in 1971, when two brothers moved “Up North” from Detroit. With one bulldozer for rent in front of their small gas station, they began clearing not only Northern Michigan land but also clearing the way to a new future. That excavating business grew and built a reputation of honest quality that became highly sought after.
M&M Excavating's skilled workforce starts each day and finishes each job with commitment & integrity that leads to quality.