Kingsley & Traverse City, MI
- Roofing Technician
- Fall Prevention Technician
- CDL Driver/Roofing Technician
- In-house apprenticeship Program
- Willing and able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Willing and able to work at elevated heights
- Pre-employment physical and drug screens
Benefits of Working for Springfield:
- Competitive wages
- Health insurance with employer paid premium
- Paid vacation
- 8 Paid holidays
- Opportunities to entertain clients
- Quarterly company outings
- Employee appreciation gifts
- Simple IRA retirement plan (with employer contribution)
- Employees receive training in CPR, first aid, and Confined Spaces
- Ongoing education and training
- Company provided job site transportation
Connect with Springfield Roofing
A Good Job
Starts with a Great Employer
Springfield employees embody the integrity, professionalism and expertise that over 30 years has made them the commercial building envelope partner of choice in Northern Michigan.
It starts and ends with the way they operate as a company – putting their customers first, and everything falls into place from there.
If you’d like to work for a company that puts its clients and community first and always does work for local businesses that you can personally be proud of, then consider working with Springfield.
Springfield helps Northern Michigan businesses compete and thrive, and they want their employees to share in their success as they help to uphold our tradition of great service.